User management in Query is organized at the organizational level. Users are assigned either a Team Admin or Team Member role to access Query.
- Invite team members to join their team,
- Add new connection sources, and
- Perform edit and delete actions on connection sources, and team members.
- Perform searches, and
- Save searches.
As a team administrator, you have the ability to invite users from your organization to join your team and utilize Query to search security data across the connection sources you've established.
- Locate the user profile menu link at the bottom of the menu bar and click on it.
- Choose Settings → Organization. Here, you'll see the first team created by Query.
- Click on Invite to add your team members to the team.
When you sign up as a team administrator, Query generates a tenant and a team name for you. You can easily rename them by following these steps:
- Click on the user profile menu link at the bottom of the menu bar.
- Choose Settings → Organization. Here, you'll see the initial team created by Query.
- Click on the three dots on the right side and select 'Rename Team'. In the popup that appears, you can rename the team name and click Save.
Updated 4 months ago