The connection sources page is for your team to review, add, and remove various data connections for federated search. You can access this page with the connections icon - see above. From here you can click the +Add Connection to start configuring your federated search data source.
Query offers compatibility with multiple integrations. To add a connection, simply click the "Connections" menu link in the left sidebar and select "Add Connection."
- "Add Connection" displays a list of connections supported by Query. Choose the one you'd like to set up within Query.
- Provide the necessary connection parameters and access credentials, then "save" the connection.
- Click "Test Connection" to confirm the accuracy of the connection parameters and access credentials. Query's UI will display an error message if there are any errors.
- Once added, the new connection will appear on the Connections screen. You can proceed to add more connections from this screen.
- Select which product you would like to integrate. Each product configuration is different, requiring different access keys or credentials. Check the Integrations section for help with a specific product integration.
- To edit an existing connection, click the product Icon in the connections page to review the configuration(s).
- Here you can update the name and credentials to each connection. Each connection will have different authentication requirements. This example is the VirusTotal connection.
You can delete a connection from the Connections screen. Click the "Connections" menu link in the left sidebar. Note: deleting a connection will remove it from your Organization and Team.
- Identify the connection source. To delete, click the ellipsis (three dots) in the upper and select the Delete option. OR if you would like to turn off the connection without removing the connection, you may use the Disable option. When Disable option is selected, Query's Federated search will ignore it and not return any results. If you would like to re-enable the connection simply click the ellipis and select Enable.
- You will see a 'Confirm Delete' (or enable/disable) popup. Click on the tick mark to confirm your choice.
- The connection source will be deleted.
Updated 4 months ago